IT Technical Support Assistant
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: ContractPurpose:
Responsible in printing operations and maintenance of printing equipment around BSJ, including supervision of appointed third party in maintenance assistance.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking
- Prior experience in the maintenance and repair of printers manufactured by HP, Canon, FujiXerox
- Provide accurate feedback information to ticket, parts usage reporting and MFD printer meter readings.
- Able to Speak English passively
- 3+ years working experience as an IT Technician and a photocopy operator inclusive
- Possess at least Vocational Education or equivalent
- Operates printing, photocopy, and other operations similar & related to document processing for the organization.
- Installs Multi Function Devices (MFD) as required and assigned by IT Service and Operations Manager.
- Monitor & ensure all MFDs are fully operational on a daily basis. Troubleshoots problems related to network and hardware issues and manages them accordingly.
- Maintain schedule for regular and routine maintenance including replacements of new ink cartridges, control consumables and minimum stock, spare part and consumables request.
- Monthly reporting Equitrac, checking them against actual usage and data support for billing.
- Provide accurate feedback / reports related to parts usage reporting and customer meter readings.
- Supervise Astragraphia Standby Technician (DocuCare) in their tasks at BSJ.
- Assist in other IT Special Projects, such as windows update for the organization, etc