IT Customer Service Officer
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: ContractResponsibilities:
- Receive, assign, resolve, and close service ticket requests from end-users within Service Charter timeframe. Understand hardware, software, server or applications technical issue and apply IT methods to provide solution for end-users.
- Handle all IT service related enquiries and problems of all walks in end-users. Perform basic troubleshooting and assist with support issues of walks in end-users.
- Communicate with wired/wireless network services providers, IT engineers, web and applications developer to restore service and/or identify end-user problems. Refer more complex problems to IT service manager and/or more senior level.
- Perform routine IT related activities, may include but not limited to data entry, administration of IT system or maintenance and troubleshoot PC hardware/ software/ LAN and network.
- Assist teaching staff by providing IT support in day-to-day activities concerning PC hardware/ software/ LAN and network. Including but not limited to managing IT room bookings, (remove) reporting end-users on computer repair or diagnosis status, training of Teacher Assistants on the 1to1 iPad Projects.
- Perform monitoring, cataloguing, circulating, and collecting all Apple assets and stock within the Follet library system. Maintain a consistent and update records of available Apple assets for students and teaching staff using the Lightspeed MDM system.
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good written and verbal English language proficiency.
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively provide solution for end-user.
- Possess advance problem solving and extensive knowledge of the organization's IT services.
- Possess some IT provider certifications including Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) ITIL v3 and other professional IT products/network services certification in order to trouble-shoot related issues.