Temporary Media Design
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: PermanentResponsibilities:
- Provide the design required to deliver a wide range of print and digital design briefs for teaching aids and School communications.
- Liaise with the Media Design Officers, Marketing and Communication Team, and others as necessary, to ensure outputs meet expectations.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned.
- Fresh graduates or University Students in their final year majoring in Visual Communication Design or other related majors.
- Has strong visual sense and good design taste
- Detail-minded, responsible, self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (AI, PS, ID)
- Comfortable using Google Suite & project collaboration app
- Basic knowledge of video editing is a plus
- Willing to work from office 1-2 times a week in Bintaro area
- Good English proficiency preferred
3-6 months, preferably starting in May, with a possibility of extension