Temporary Recruitment Officer (Cover for Maternity Leave)
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: TemporaryArea Responsibilities:
- To formulate the most sufficient, appropriate, and effective procedures reinforcing recruitment & selection practice, with the aim to safeguard & ensure all candidates have safe & proper history / background that is safe to work amongst children in BSJ.
- To perform end-to-end recruitment processes start from job advertising, screening and shortlisting, preliminary interview with candidates, and arrange candidates on boarding.
- To coordinate with an appointed medical institution or clinic regarding the Medical Check-Up for candidates.
- To assist recruitment & selection practices for both Host National Staffs (HNS) & Expatriate Staffs in initial document checking, ensuring all required preliminary documents for employment are available and appropriate according to BSJ HR Standards & Child Protection Policy.
- To assist in document checking for Outsourced Staffs & Vendors / other activity providers hiring process, ensuring all required preliminary documents for employment are available and appropriate according to BSJ HR & Child Protection Policy Standard.
- To conduct recruitment candidates background check for HNS and Expatriate Staffs based on BSJ HR Standards & Child Protection Policy through all possible channels.
- This may include but not limited to: Reference Check, Qualification/University Check, Police Check, Medical Check, and other related options.
- To prepare reports and communicate them to the Line Manager, as well as respective users when necessary, on the document and/or background check findings for the recruitment decision process.
- To coordinate and update / renew Single Central Record of all employee’s safeguarding document records to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.
- S1 / Bachelor of Business Administration, Psychology, Law, or Human Resources.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Possess recruitment and selection certification such as Certified Recruitment Specialist or other related recruitment certificate;
- Possess thorough knowledge of effective recruitment and selection processes;
- Possess some knowledge of international and national working procedures and regulations including applications of passports, Temporary Residence Permit (KITAS), and other required processes.
- Possess good proficiency of written and spoken English language.
- Possess good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Apple Office software).
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively liaise with internal and external parties.