Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
To safeguard legal processes including but not limited to drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, etc. and to provide legal advice for BSJ.
Area of Responsibility
- Drafting & reviewing contracts.
- Liaise with other departments and counterparts for contracts finalization.
- Providing summaries of contracts/agreements as well as monitoring the contracts' period to ensure all contracts are updated properly.
- Listing, updating, filing contracts/agreements, articles of association and other legal documentation.
- Analyze legal cases and provide legal advice for BSJ.
- Actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- S1 / Bachelor of Law. Preferably Indonesian Law School graduate with proper understanding to our National Law.
- 3+ years of experience as a legal officer / junior associate at companies or law firms. Fresh graduates aren't preferable for this position. Preferably candidates who have gone through Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat / PKPA.
- Ability to conduct legal analysis & deliver legal advices.
- Ability to summarize and even synthesize long contracts into executive summary.
- English proficient.
- Critical thinking / problem solving in cases which some legal clauses require further interpretation.