Temporary Project Engineer (Cover for Maternity Leave)
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: TemporaryPurpose:
Responsible for producing detail drawings of architectural designs for building projects within BSJ and ensuring the design implementation and construction work in the field are in accordance with the intended designs.
- Receives sketches or instructions and translates it onto the softcopy.
- Produce detailed drawings based on the specifications provided by the project manager.
- Ability to provide 3D drawings for presentation and other purpose.
- Needs to visit the site and study it and collect data to determine the best possible design.
- To fine tune and modify plans to suit the needs of the project and the school.
- Supervise the architectural and interior fit out and make sure within specifications and working drawings.
- Make blueprints of the structure as well as the inner rooms, create plans from foundations of structures along with layout of rooms inside buildings.
- Liaise with the project supervisor to make sure the project will be done according to the plan.
1. To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the schoo
- Bachelor’s in architecture or civil engineering
- Minimum 3 years in architectural design position, experience in construction or civil structure is an advantage
- Construction product knowledge
- Project Management knowledge
- AutoCAD/3D software
- Have strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Be inventive and imaginative
- Passionate about buildings and built environment
- Are about people and environment