Media Design Officer
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
MEDIA DESIGN OFFICER
Purpose: To support initiatives embarked by the Commercial Enterprise and Development Unit as well as to enhance promotional and informational materials, to the highest standards.
- Provide the design required to deliver a wide range of print and digital design briefs for teaching aids and School communications. These include but are not limited to:
- Large format graphics;
- Presentation materials;
- Branded garments;
- Office stationery;
- Digital content;
- Liaise with the Photocopy Operator, proof-readers, freelance designers, photographers, videographers and others as necessary, to ensure outputs meet expectations.
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager in the development of brand guidelines for BSJ, implementing and continuing to evolve them thereafter, to ensure designed materials are consistent, distinctive and on-brand.
- Perform other job-related duties, as assigned;
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the School.
- S1 / Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Media Design, or related subjects.
- Demonstrable creativity and skills in design and layout work using all kinds of creative and effective media such as text, photography, video, digital illustration and animation;
- Very good English language skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud design applications, G Suite and other relevant photo or filmography and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of electronic file management
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills