Marketing & Communication Specialist
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
Purpose: To coordinate a well execution of the agreed marketing strategy and tactical plans with the focus of producing written communication and campaign activities.
Marketing and Communications
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders by meeting with them to discuss their requirements and core messages to position our School as per agreed marketing and communication strategy and tactical plans.
- Proactively, creatively and innovatively generate ideas especially by writing, and when necessary by creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts that are effective to attain the business objectives whilst adhering to the best practices of marketing and communication.
- Assist the Marketing and Communications Manager to create and implement a BSJ standard of copy-writing exercises, including a standard operating procedure (SOP) for marketing and communications as well as other initiatives carried by enterprise and admission arms.
- Compile a calendar of regular marketing and communications copy-writing activities and materials, in order to facilitate forward planning.
- Play active role as coordinator of all projects and BAU (Business As Usual) activities that our department embarks, eg manage a workflow structure for copy-writing projects, work simultaneously with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of multiple, concurrent, and often-unforeseen and quick-turnaround briefs received by the copy-writing office.
- Ensure brand identity, standards and consistency throughout the creative process.
- Assist to manage BSJ creative assets and writing requirements, including all writing, contents of photographs, brand templates, videos and other design files.
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the School.
- S1 / Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, International Relations
- 3-5 years experience in communications (Public Relations or Media Relations), with some exposure in marketing, branding and stakeholder management.
- Native English Speaker - British: Excellent English language skills, especially English writing skills
- Marketing communications standards
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Office, Google user, Apple / Macintosh User and Microsoft Office.
- General understanding of the School's administrative systems, policies and procedures