Bahasa Indonesia Teacher
Functional area: Whole School
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: ContractPurpose: Plan and deliver Bahasa Indonesia teaching program which meets students learning needs and according to school curriculum (IGCSE & IB Language B) and national standard of PKN to provide a high-quality educational experience for all secondary students.
- Formulate Bahasa Indonesia specific teaching programme including learning objectives and lesson structure which meets students learning needs and according to school curriculum (IGCSE & IB Language B Course) and national standard of PKN.
- Coordinate with other teachers in aligning learning objectives and good practice to support the achievement success of Bahasa Indonesia’s course subject delivery to students (Primary & Secondary).
- Deliver effective teaching of Bahasa Indonesia course subject to provide a high-quality educational experience for all students (Primary & Secondary) in accordance to the learning plan.
- Work with managers to evaluate teaching skills to improve effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain relationships with students and parents to ensure student’s learning objectives are met.
- Provide constructive feedback to students about their learning progress and counsel students for future lesson plans.
- Participate as required in meetings with professional colleagues, other education institutions and parents to stay informed of the developments within the subject area.
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- Possess professional teaching qualifications.
- Experienced in teaching IGCSE / IB Language B Course / Cambridge A
- Possess a native level of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia language proficiency.
- Possess good written and verbal English language proficiency
- Possess good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Apple Office software).
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively liaise with students and other parties.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- S1 / Bachelor of Education or Bahasa Indonesia language.