Theatre Events Coordinator
Functional area: Whole School
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
Coordinate all events and activities in the theatre which include but not limited to organize, arrange, and prepare events/activities’s schedule, equipments, refreshements, ticketing, and facilities as align with theatre operation plans
Area of Responsibilities
- Manage the operational and maintenance of theatre’s facilities and resources to ensure all facilities and services are according to theatre operational plans and BSJ’s health and safety standards.
- Organize logistic for all activities or events conducted in the theatre (Meetings, conferences, classes, rehearsals, or assemblies), such as schedule booking, facilities, equipments and tools, catering, model of payments, etc, according to event’s requirement.
- Promote the theatre facilties to the public and act as point of contact for all corporate/guest users on booking the venue (Resolve the enquiries and prepare quotation).
- Assist the marketing and promotion activities of events and manage event ticket distribution through ushers or system, appoint and coordinate event ushers activities, manage event booking system.
- Liaise with design & publication team in maintaining high profile display of front of the theatre, ticket design, and posters.
- Direct, supervise, evaluate, and train team of theatre technician and cleaning crew for theatre venue to ensure all staffs are equipped with the best quality of service skill and in compliance with BSJ’s operational, health, and safety standards.
- Responsible for and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and respects of all staff and volunteers.
- S1 / Bachelor of Management or Administration.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Possess good written and verbal English language proficiency
- Possess good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Apple Office software).
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills in order to be able to coordinate well with various parties.