Functional area: Whole School
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: PermanentRESPONSIBILITIES
Plan and deliver Civics teaching programme which meets students learning needs and complies according to national standard of PKn to provide a high quality educational experience for all students.
Area of Responsibilities
- Formulate Civics / PKn specific teaching program including learning objectives and lesson structure which meets students learning needs and according to the school curriculum and national standard of PKn
- Coordinate with other teachers in aligning learning objectives and good practice to support the achievement success of Civics / PKn course subject delivery to students.
- Deliver effective teaching of Civics / PKn course subject to provide a high-quality educational experience for all secondary students in accordance with the learning plan.
- Work with managers to evaluate teaching skills to improve effectiveness.
- Assess, mark and maintain a record of student’s works in order to monitor the effectiveness of learning activity and teaching plan.
- Develop and maintain relationships with students and parents to ensure student’s learning objectives are met.
- Provide constructive feedback to students about their learning progress and counsel students for future lesson plans.
- Monitor class activity, ensure discipline behavior within the class, maintain student engagement and safe learning environment according to the school’s standards
- Participate as required in meetings with professional colleagues, other education institutions and parents to stay informed of the developments within the subject area.
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- Bachelor Degree in Ilmu Hukum, Hukum Tata Negara, Administrasi Negara, Pendidikan Pancasila dan Kewarganegaraan, dan Pendidikan Kewarganegaraan dan Hukum.
- 5+ Year(s) of working in relevant experience
- Possess professional teaching qualifications.
- Possess good written and verbal English language proficiency
- Possess good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Apple Office software).
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively liaise with students and other parties.
- Latest Education Certification Degree and its transcript
- Cover Letter
- CV updated
- Copy of valid ID Card & NPWP
- Copy of Police Check (SKCK : Surat Keterangan Kepolisian)
- Copy of family certification (KK)
- Copy of marriage certificate (if any)
- Letter of Domicile (from RT & RW; if any)
- Copy of all work reference letter or any documents proofing you worked for employers as per your CV
- Copy of Elementary Certification Degree / Copy of Birth Certificate
- A referee from min. 3 previous company