Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
Administer HR Services activities such as Recruitment, Compensation and Benefit, personnel data management of all employees and third parties through HRIS and or Personnel File. This position holder will act as the first point of contact for all HR Stakeholders for their inquiries, and to deliver efficient and timely HR services as well as align with company and government regulation and policy.
Area of Responsibilities
- Prepare, implement, monitor, analyze, update and review the personnel activities such as annual leave record (sickness, absence, etc.), employee movement, Employees’ database into HR Systems and employee personnel, new hires and leavers administration, employment agreement processes (permanent, contract, part-time);
- Act as a vocal point for an HR Database system to include the Employee Self Services (to include training for new staff, troubleshooting, liaise with vendor and IT, etc)
- Preparing documents related to employment administration (e.g. announcements, correspondence, employees birthday greeting and etc);
- To prepare the implementation of recruitment (e.g. vacant position requirements, sourcing/advertisement alternatives and options, interview and English test scheduling); Be responsible for ensuring that all general word processing letters, forms, booklets, programs.
- To ensure effective and efficient resourcing program as per vacant position in supporting of company’s annual initiatives and goals;
- To ensure completion of mandatory documents for all activities and outsourced staff before placement at BSJ
- To administer and execute health and medical activities, issues and claims (e.g. new staff enrollment, deletion, update data for BPJS Kesehatan and insurance);
- Administer and collect data of payroll notes; to include managing service year data and changes on the benefit due to change of status (refer to CLA).
- Inputting and analyze overtime data in order to ensure the validity of the data;
- Undertaking any reasonable duties as advised by the Head of Human Resources and Human Resource Services Manager;
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Psychology or Administration
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): English, Computer Literacy, Honest, trustworthy and flexible.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support
- Cover Letter
- Update CV
- Copy of latest Educational Certification Degree and its transcript
- Copy of ID Card
- Copy of NPWP
- Copy of BPJS Health & BPJS Manpower (if any)
- Copy of Family Certification
- Copy of Elementary Educational Certificate / Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if any)
- Photo head shoot 3x4 (with white background)
- Letter of Domicile
- Police Check (SKCK)