Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: ContractLegal Officer
Purpose: To safeguard the legal process including but not limited to drafting and reviewing contract, agreements and to provide legal advices for BSJ.
- Drafting & reviewing contracts.
- Liaise with other departments and counterparts for contracts finalization.
- Providing summaries of contract/agreements, articles of association and other legal documentation.
- Analyse legal cases and provide legal advice for BSJ.
- Bachelor Degree from Law School graduate with a proper understanding of our National Law
- 1-2 years of experience as a legal officer / junior associate at companies/law firm
- Preferably candidates who have gone through Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat /PKPA
- Able to conduct legal analysis and deliver legal advice
- English Proficient
- Able to summarize and synthesize long contract into executive summary
- Latest Education Certification Degree and its transcript
- Cover Letter
- CV updated
- Copy of valid ID Card & NPWP
- Copy of Police Check (SKCK : Surat Keterangan Kepolisian)
- Copy of family certification (KK)
- Copy of marriage certificate (if any)
- Letter of Domicile (from RT & RW; if any)
- Copy of all work reference letter or any documents proofing you worked for employers as per your CV
- Copy of Elementary Certification Degree / Copy of Birth Certificate
- A referee from min. 3 previous company