Learning & Development Manager
Functional area: Business Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: ContractJob Purpose:
This position will involve strategy and planning, team leadership, management and mentoring, high levels of stakeholder engagement and training as well as involvement in recommending an appropriate Learning Management System and subsequent change management and support.
- Identify and prioritise development and training needs across all business and operations units.
- Provide coaching and expert advice on subject matter areas including change management and organisational culture.
- Advising the Board of Executive on IR issues and best practices in performance management.
- Builds direct, manages and ensures implementation and effectiveness of the Performance Management System.
- Implements a performance management process that leads to a positive and measurable impact on British School Jakarta.
- Undertake employee training needs analysis surveys and recommend appropriate strategies to address competence gaps and opportunities.
- Design and implement learning and development programs and initiatives that apply mixed adult learning principles and reflect an appreciation of the diversity of learners.
- Develop and maintain tools, policies and procedures that relate to Learning & Development.
- Coordinate and manage resources within the L&D team to operate within allocated L&D budget.
- Escalate issues of organisational significance to the Head of Human Resources.
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with uphold all Safeguarding policies and Child Protection Procedures
- Holding a minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Human Resources or other related education backgrounds
- Experience in developing L&D programs for organisations with a heavy Client Service focus
- Experience of conducting training analysis and preparing training calendars which are fit for purpose
- An ability to clearly and concisely articulate how you have to build L&D solutions in an environment undergoing transformation and change.
- Updated CV & Cover Letter
- Copy of latest educational certification degree and its transcript
- Copy of Family Certificate
- Copy of Marriage Certificate (if any)
- Copy of Elementary School Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Copy of Tax Card (NPWP)
- Copy of all reference letter (paklaring) from the previous company
- A referee from all previous company
- Police Check (SKCK)