Functional area: Primary
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Contract
- Helping with care and support of students, also contributing to the health and well-being of students
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with individual students and groups
- Assisting students in carrying out schemes of work and programmes set by teaching staff and develop their literacy and numeral skills, and thus improving their attainment across the curriculum
- Acting as an effective model for students behavior
- Assisting teachers in classroom teaching activities such as preparing required resources, materials and educational aids for use in the classroom and to update student records
- Contributing to the management of students’ behavior, both in the classroom and on the playground, as required
- Supporting the school curriculum, especially literacy and numeracy activities, learning activities and the use of ICT in the classroom
- Assisting in the maintenance of a safe environment for students and staff
- To actively promote the well-being of all students and be familiar with, and uphold all, Safeguarding policies and Child Protection procedures within the school.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): English, computer literature, teaching, counseling
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Education or equivalent.
- Latest Education Certification Degree and its transcript
- Cover Letter
- CV updated
- Copy of valid ID Card & NPWP
- Copy of Police Check (SKCK : Surat Keterangan Kepolisian)
- Copy of family certification (KK)
- Copy of marriage certificate (if any)
- Letter of Domicile (from RT & RW; if any)
- Copy of all work reference letter or any documents proofing you worked for employers as per your CV
- Copy of Elementary Certification Degree / Copy of Birth Certificate
- A referee from min. 3 previous company